Soya Chunks Chilli is a delicious recipe-
Soya Chunks chilli
- 100 gm soya nuggets - soaked in water for 30 min. & drained
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic & ginger paste
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup spring onions - chopped coarsely
- 2 Tbsp green chilli - slit sliced
- 2 Tbsp soya sauce
- 2 Tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- Some greens onion for garnish
Mix together the Soya chunks with 1 pinch of salt and garlic and ginger paste.
Heat the oil, add the onions and stir-fry over high heat till a little brown.
Add the green chillies and stir a few times, add the remaindered salt, soya sauce, tomato ketchup, vinegar and the Soya chunks.
Stir-fry over high heat for a 2-3 minute.
Now soya Chunk chiily is ready. Garnish with some chopped green onions and serve hot.