Paneer Kathi Role- It is very yummy and Delicious snacks . This makes a good after school snack or as a part of the lunch box.
§ Plain dough for chapathi or lachcha paratha
§ 1 cup small cubed paneer
§ 1 Cup small cubed chopped onion
§ 1 Cup cubed chopped capsicum
§ 1 Small onion rings
1 Small tomato rings
§ 1 Teaspoon ginger- garlic paste
§ ½ Tablespoon Tomato Sauce
§ ½ Tablespoon Green Chutney
§ 1 Tablespoon Cream (optional)
§ 1 Tablespoon Kasuri Methi
§ 2 Tablespoon Oil
§ ½ Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder or chopped green chilli
§ Salt As per taste
§ Chaat Masala For Sprinkle (optional)
§ Chilli Flakes and Oregano For Sprinkle
1. Take a kadhai or pan, heat 2 tablespoon oil.
2. Add cubed Onions and sauté for one min.
3. Add cubed capsicum and sauté it for 2-4 min. don’t overcook veggies.
4. Now add tomato sauce and mix well.
5. Add all spices, red chilli powder or green chilli and salt as per taste.
6. Add kasuri methi and cream (optional) together.
7. Mix well all ingredients and add paneer cubes in pan.
8. Give a good stir to veggies and switch off the flame, let them cool down.
9. Now take a ball of dough for making lachcha paratha.
10. Dust some wheat flour on roll lachcha paratha with the help of rolling pin. Cook lachcha paratha on tawa from both sides and place it in plate, apply little ghee on it.
11. Apply green chutney on lachha paratha and place 1 tbspn cooked paneer in centre of lachha paratha.
12. Spread properly cooked paneer in centre and place some onion and tomato rings on paneer.
13. Again apply some green chutney on top and sprinkle chaat masala, oregano, red chilli flakes .
14. Fold lachha paratha from both side, you can secure it with a toothpick or wrap it with wax paper or foil paper.
15. Paneer Kathi Roll is ready to serve.
16. You can enjoy this yummy snack at any time.
Note- You can add more vegetables . like cabbage, spring onions,carrot.