Potato Sweet Corn Cutlet
A mouth watering snack recipe made from boiled potatoes, sweet corn and cheese (optional).
Potato and sweet corn is one of the favorite combinations for prepare delicious snacks. I always make this type of snacks for my lovely son. Its very easy to make cutlet recipe. It is rich, cheesy, and have a light herby taste with coriander leaves.
Preparation Time- 20 min.
Cooking Time-10 min.
Serves: 12-14 cutlets
· Potatoes – 4 medium, boiled and mashed
· Sweet corn – 2 cups, Crushed
· coriander leaves – ½ cup, chopped
· Ginger – ½ tespn chopped
· Green chilli’s – 5-6 chopped
· Red chilli flakes ½ tespn
· Chat masala ½ tespn
· Roasted cumin powder
· Salt – to taste
· Cheese – 4 cubes, grated(optional)
· Cornstarch – 4 tbsp
· Bread crumbs for coating
· Oil – for deep-frying
1. Firstly, in a small blender take boiled corn or frozen corn.
2. Further blend to coarse paste without adding any water.
3. Take a bowl and transfer the crushed corn.
4. And add boiled and mashed potato, green chilli, red chilli flakes, ginger, roasted cumin powder, cheese, chat masala, salt to taste and mix properly.
5. Now add 2-3 corn flour and corianders leaves and mix everything well to form a dough.
6. Add in more corn flour if there is too much moisture.
7. Make sure to have non sticky dough.
8. Further make a cutlet shaped or like patties.
9. Take a small bowl add 2 tespn corn flour, add water make a corn flour paste.
10. Deep a one by one ball in corn flour paste and coat with bread crumbs.
11. In pan heat oil and deep fry all coated corn cutlets.
12. Stir occasionally and fry till the cutlets turn golden brown on medium flame.
13. Corn cutlet is ready for serve.